Friday, May 11, 2012

You Broke it, Stop Expecting Me To Fix It!

This is to you, friend who does not read my blog and never will and lives out in internet land,

GIVE IT UP!

I AM SO SICK OF THIS!!

Okay. So that was a little dramatic. But really... I'd like to vent. And I am tactfully telling her the truth, remember in the last post?? I'm attempting to use tact.

And I know she doesn't read this, so in the meantime I will scream it out on my blog. Which has a total reader number of: 0.

So you're not even reading this... Funny how that works, huh?

To this person..

Shall we start with your choice in guys?? You keep complaining about a "broken heart" when you would be dead if you really had a broken heart so shut the heck up! You don't know what pain is! You have lived a comfy little life with everyone waiting on you hand and foot. You think you are things that you most definitely are NOT. You are a girly little spoiled.. Well okay. Yeah. You are not who you think you are. I know you. I know this. You say these things to everyone but you just aren't!

I started with guys so let's keep going on this... You say you love a guy and then you two have a fight and you keep expecting me to fix everything. I am your cornerstone, I am you only support, I am it. Aren't I? You want me to fix you and to fix this problem and to fix your future. Well I am perfectly glad to be there and help, but I can't help you if you aren't willing to help yourself.

That's the honest to God truth and you know it.

I am so sick of you abusing the word "love". You don't love him, you like him. Get it straight. If you loved him, you'd love him forever... Not just a few months and then be over it and straight onto the next guy. Oh yes and you keep tormenting the old guy even though YOU are the one who screwed it up. You are the one who ruined everything yet you act like he is the one who did it.

Get. Over. Yourself.

You are a lying little spoiled brat who's full of herself and can't appreciate what she has.

Just sayin'.

So sorry my posts have been so depressing lately.. Not that you're reading this.. Guess I just need to scream in a quiet place..

Always smile, m'dears, even when you want to tell someone that ^^ (:
~Jessica <3

No comments:

Post a Comment