Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Cassandra is a Meany Poo Face!

Cassandra Bloom is making me write this.

She is forcing me.

She has a knife to my neck through text messages in the form of offering to write more on my favorite story of hers. It's like a knife. I don't do it and I don't get anymore of the story. It's unfair!

Therefore, Cassandra is a meany poo face.

So I shall talk about her and my writing since there is nothing else to write about... Cassandra is the next big sensation. She's good. But she doesn't believe me. No matter how many people tell her she is amazing, she does not believe us. Her characters... They're real. Her writing is descriptive and captivating, drawing you in with every word, like an ocean current.

My favorite story of hers is currently Unnamed, it doesn't have a name so that is what we refer to it as lol, and that is the one that is like a knife to my neck right now. She even put a character in it for me ^.^ It has a depth to it, and underlying sense of true feeling. I love it. She needs to finish it.

She calls that story childish, but if that is childish than my writing is like prenatal-ish. I don't even LIKE my writing. Like, at all. I hate it really. The only reason I keep writing is because I enjoy it and people ask me to. I think they read my stories out of pity, though. I don't think there could be any other reason.

So there ya go, a blog post.

Smile on m'dears! :D
~Jessica (:

6 comments:

  1. knife for threatening...lol sounds like me :D And your writing IS good--and UNNAMED IS CHILDISH!!! Are you sure you aren't just pitying my writing and calling it good...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is you lol that's why. And no my writing is not good and yes I am sure I am not reading out of pity. I am reading because I enjoy your writing more than some of the published work I've read. Just need you to stop talking about what's-his-name lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marshall? xD Love him...like a school girl crush. Like 'Bryce'. It's normal...only it's in a book so not :D Have you read what I sent you? and mhm I still don't believe you :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am working on it Ms. Impatient. And you should because I've never lied to you before

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not impatient!!!! Just . . . Marshall Dudley is amazing. A literal angel. Sector. But still angel. Love him ^.^ and you haven't?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I read it.. As far as I can remember.. o.O And aren't we over Marshall Dudley or what not??

      Delete