Friday, February 10, 2012

Beginning is for Suckers... So Now I'm a Sucker

You read it right, I freely admit that I am a sucker.

Oh yeah, big time sucker right here!

Yeah, yeah, make fun and laugh all you want, but someday you're going to be called a sucker and you'll have nothing to disprove it. You will be a sucker and you will not be able to do one thing about it except wallow in your misery. Hints the reason I freely admit I am a sucker!

Boo and add a ya.

Right, back to the point.

I am sarcastic and I am not afraid to tell you what I think. Like I just told you that someday you'll be a sucker, yeah right up there, seriously I'm not afriad to tell you.

Beyond that, I am a future best-selling fiction author. Yes, you are reading the blog of a future best selling author, be proud, you probably found it before I got famous ^.^ No, seriously, writing is my dream. It, along with horses, is my passion.

Yeah, I know horsies! Pretty horsies! Sounds like I'm five, right? Well, I'm not. Most of the time. I've been riding horses since I was five, though, and I seriously ride. I gymkhana and show western, although looking into english, so you know those people you see who run patterns insanely fast and their horses are like freaking out and stuff?? Yeah, that's me.

So besides the fact that I love God, my country, my friends and my family, that's really all you need to know about me.

Have fun dearies!

8 comments: