Monday, February 13, 2012

Why Do I Have This Blog??

There is one person who reads the blog, trust me, I know this. So why am I talking like I'm making a speech or something?? I could just post this on my Facebook so why do I continue to do this?

I guess there are just somethings you need to scream and yell but you don't want anyone to hear, so you need to scream it an a silent place. This would be my silent place. Someday when I become famous, my blog (who knows I might stop this one and start another one) may just light up like a flare and then I'll probably start another one with a fake name where I can just blow up at the world or rattle on about things, sort of like I'm doing now.

Have you ever had those instances where you needed to scream at the world in a quiet place?? Those moments of such passion, where you are so inspired by anger or joy or sadness or just anything but you don't know what to do with it??

Like when you see a flower blooming or hear a song that just hits your heart or you go out and realize just how freaking beautiful the world is?? When you find out what love truly is and you finally understand, when you meet someone knew, when you talk to that one person and you just wish you could tell them how you feel.

Gosh, I love passion.

Good and bad, it can be, but it's so inspiring it drives me crazy!!

1 comment: