Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Writing.. So Tempting

You know how I said writing was my like largest passion ever?? No, you probably don't. You're probably cruising blogs and just came across this one and start reading this. That's what I do, start at the top and work my way down, which can get very confusing!

Right, back to the point, to just fill in a little bit for those who missed my first ever blog... I love writing with almost all my heart. Photography, horses, God, family and friends fill in the rest of it. So, I was just kind of cruising through some writer's blogs and Facebooks and it only ever gets me more inspired! Hearing directly from these writers I love... it's insane!!

You have no idea how spychotic I am when it comes to writing. No idea.

I am seriously a psycho about writing. Most people go back to sleep when a dream wakes them up at 2 am, but I stay up until 6 writing all about that dream. It's a wondrous, glorious, amazingly awesome feeling(: Until I realize that it's 6 and I try to get an hour of sleep but oversleep by two. Yeah... That part isn't too fun...

Right, back to the point, it's so inspiring to read these people's blogs and Facebooks! It makes me want to write all the more! Working hard on a new story now, it's..intriguing not so sure what Ms. Cassandra thinks about it :P She needs to go into more detail *hint hint to Ms. Cassandra*

So that's where I'll be(:

Ciao

A tid bit that's actually going on in my life....

Snow snow snow snow snow snow snooooowwww snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow! Glorious snow!!
And it all melted.. :(

Oh yeah and happy Valentines day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh we're hinting what we want on blog now, are we? You know you could just ask...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry!! I felt like being all mysterious...

    ReplyDelete