Monday, February 27, 2012

Drum Roll Please!

I finally got to meet the beautiful Cassandra Bloom!! Yaaay! I know, it was actually on friday but hey I've been busy! :P We basically hung out at BK for a while, 'twas fun! I doodled, as much as I can doodle because - let's face it - I'm a terrible artist :P, on her paper thing and she for some reason decided she wanted to put it on her wall.. o.O Lol I don't know if she did or not, but it does have reminders on it for her to keep writing so yeah lol

I'm so happy I met her through some random connection of friends that I found through some random places that I honestly can't remember because some of the friendships just came together becuase of... Well I can't really remember... Lol but I'm so happy that the random connections of friends occurred becuase she moi amazing! And super duper beautiful!! Don't let her tell you that she is not beautiful becuase she totally is!! Way prettier then me!! Don't let her believe anything else!! ;)

I'm so happy she's one of my super duper amazing besties ^.^

Let's see, what else happened this busy weekend... Well, since Friday, I've looked at three different breeder's baby piggies, I'm going to be getting a few next months. In the beginning of March I get lambs and well I already have my horses lol. Saturday I spent the day in animal classes, learning over and over again things I already knew. And Sunday was more animal stuff and chuuurch! I love my youth group ^.^

It was pretty much an exhausting weekend. But I did get to start a new story!

No comments:

Post a Comment